As a recognized authority, responsible for the oversight and project management of external and internal communication vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Writes, edits, and reviews external communications for media, promotional/marketing efforts in print, and electronic formats.
· Writes, edits, and reviews all internal corporate communications in print and electronic formats.
· Interfaces regularly with senior executives on all communication strategies, programs, and messages.
· Fully accountable for the accuracy and quality control of all communications.
· Utilizes and coordinates with outside sources and vendors as needed.
· Plans, creates, coordinates, and implements a range of internal and external communication materials and programs.
· Provides specific recommendations to management on how communication vehicles can help achieve organization objectives.
· Develops and implements communications that help to achieve organizational objectives.
· Serves as point of contact and advisor for internal and external queries on communications.
· Conducts research and analysis to determine most effective communication vehicles.
· May work with staff and management to determine effectiveness of internal and external communications.
· May represent the organization during all phases of internal and external communications.
· May coordinate schedules and assist in managing project budgets.
· Provides advice and guidance to less experienced staff.
· Must have an active TS/SCI
Education and Experience:
· Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10-12 years of related experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US-St. Louis-MO-ST LOUIS