CACI is seeking a Senior System Administrator in Dulles, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role of a Senior Systems Administrator Journeyman is to facilitate the transition of groups of end users to an enterprise virtual desktop system. This involves participation as a member of a full transition team, communicating with the Government and project management, and directly interfacing with users and their management at individual sites. The User Transition Specialist must be a Windows Systems Administrator familiar with Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, and other technologies used in the project baseline, and will be trained in the details of the system's implementation, and the specific tools the project team is using to transition user data and identity to the system. The User Transition Specialist will be responsible for supporting user transitions at multiple sites, and will support other Transition Team members migrating an agency's general user populations. The User Transition Specialist will work with the engineers, vendors and customer site support engineers to help resolve complex issues. Approximately 50% travel is required, for up to 60 days at a time. Candidate should remain flexible as they may be required to shift support from one customer to another or provide matrix support to the larger program.
- Perform Transition Team activities at a given site.
- Assist the User Transition Lead in coordinating and managing transitions of user populations.
- Perform and support agency user transitions to the enterprise system - Communicate/coordinate scheduled PM windows with potentially impacted customers.
- Assist in executing ITDR plans.
- Excellent communications and reporting skills.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in system administration of Windows based solutions; 3 - 5 years of experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows 7.
- Active Directory
Typically requires Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, and 5 to 7 years of related experience.
- MSCE (Optional but Preferred)
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Microsoft DHCP and DNS server role
- Microsoft Back-end Office (Email, Skype for Business)
- Citrix XenDesktop 7
- Windows 10 & Microsoft Server 2016
- SQL Database 2014
- Cisco & McAfee Security Appliances
- Dell Networking Appliances
- ITIL Foundation
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.