CACI is looking for a full-time Security Administrator -“ Full Performance to provide a wide range of administrative support to accomplish a mission objective supporting one of the three letter agencies within the Intelligence Community.
A Day In the Life:
As a Security Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
· Working with division database and coordinating with coworkers and management to contact and schedule individuals for polygraph examinations
· Officers assigned to work in the Program provide sub-compartmented accesses to subject matter experts assigned to the analytical career thrust within the IC.
· Program Officers will also work closely with their counterparts in the Community to ensure all Program security mandated requirements are adhered to at all times.
· TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Strong communication skills (listening , oral, and written)
· Ability to elicit information from the customer to derive the true issue
· Ability to research and identify solutions to the customer issue
· Knowledgeable in the area of Classification Management.
Nice to Haves:
· Experience with Microsoft Office software
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government