Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall management, tracking, supervision of task orders issued pertaining to this specific organization, as well as cost, schedule, and performance measures and requirements.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and procedure documentation.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Identifies, analyzes and defines project/program requirements and scope.
- Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs.
- Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function.
- Interviews, selects and trains staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Develops performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as reviews evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level
- Responsible for directing all specific task support services and management of all task resources within the specific Division Organization.
Typically requires bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Systems Management or equivalent and or equivalent, and 16 or more years of experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
- 15+ years experience performing similar kinds of program management tasks
- 10+ years successive software development/operations/management leadership and expertise across software program disciplines
- Hands on expertise in Agile/Scrum development, testing, design/development of both traditional and mobile platform applications
- Ability to manage multiple TO teams working in parallel and manage to cost/improve morale
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- PMP certification is required
- ITILv5 Foundations certification is required
- Certified Scrum Master certification is required
- Live/work in or close to Kearneysville, WV is highly desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of current and envisioned USCG applications, platforms, mission requirements, and how software is used across all 11 USCG missions is highly desirable.
- Strong client interface skills, excellent presentation skills, solid verbal and writing communications skills is highly desirable.
- Strong MS Project and EVM skills are highly desirable.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.