If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community, now is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions!
The Intelligence Solutions team has an immediate opportunity for Serbo-Croatian Language Analyst in Fort Meade, MD.
A language analyst is distinguished by their combined foreign language proficiency, target knowledge and cryptologic experience. Language Analysts may be expected to, but not limited to, perform the following tasks:
- Scan materials to identify items that require further processing
- Categorize and prioritize materials for further processing
- Perform further processing of material in the format required
- Provide gists, extracts, full and verbatim translations of audio and/or written materials.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
*Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years of transcription, translation or other language-related cryptologic experience
- Performance at Level 3 or higher in listening or reading as defined by the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) or Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) is required
- Must have excellent command of the English language
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO