- Provide engineering analysis, design and support for firewalls, routers, networks and operating systems.
- Performs vulnerability scans using vendor utility tools.
- Monitors security audit and intrusion detection system logs for system and network anomalies.
- Develops, tests and operates firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise anti-virus systems and software deployment tools.
- Maintains data and communicates to management the impact on business/customer caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information.
- Experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, electronic mail and access-lists.
- Experience working with internet, web, application and network security techniques.
- Experience working with relevant operating system security (Windows, Solaris, Linux, etc.).
- Experience working with leading firewall, network scanning and intrusion detection products and authentication technologies
- Must have CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) Certification
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.