BIT Systems Inc. is a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions.
We are looking for talented IT/Engineer professionals that are excited about the dynamic intelligence community space and using the latest technologies available to create truly rich user experiences. This is your opportunity to work with a highly talented engineering team that builds technology that bridges software and intelligence community needs. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose us, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Summary: Become a member of a software development team supporting a large, multi-delivery, multi-year development contract supporting national and tactical requirements. Responsible for design analysis, problem solving/trouble shooting, determining and implementing solutions to a variety of challenging software engineering issues in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for frequent use and application of software engineering standards and techniques including Object Oriented Design and development techniques in all aspects of the development life-cycle.
- Frequent, direct interaction and collaboration with peers and occasional customer interaction.
- Strong ability to work as a member of a small highly skilled team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work on technical problems and to provide innovative solutions.
- The preferred candidate will work under general supervision, have the ability to multi-task and adapt to change, and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Candidate must be highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to take ownership of assigned tasks, independently determine the approach to develop solutions and push to closure on scheduled milestones.
- C/C++, Java, ClearCase and ClearQuest
- Typically requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area, and 5-7 years of experience. Military experience will be taken into consideration.
- Oracle, SQL, Shell scripting and Jenkins
- Experience with internal and external interfaces of system
Additional BITS Information:
Not to mention BITS benefits are quite unique. Basically, BITS benefits equate to 50% of salary on TOP of your base salary. The first part is a taxˆ’qualified profit sharing retirement plan to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account under the plan. The second part consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account Plan (the IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and BITS' Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses.
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
BIT-Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.