Duties and Responsibilities:
- The SIGINT Geospatial Analyst leverages their skills, knowledge and experience to apply geospatial analysis techniques against SIGINT metadata collected from foreign communications systems in order to identify, locate and track SIGINT targets, and to accurately report the intelligence gained from geospatial metadata analysis to SIGINT customers.
- Develops end-product SIGINT-derived GIS reports; performs analysis of SIGINT metadata for the purpose of improving the geolocation, contact chaining, and additional communications characterizations of targets of interest
- Analyzes SIGINT content and metadata to support the development of existing targets and the discovery of other analytic vectors through the reconstruction and documentation of target communications networks; performs sustained target analysis and enhancement through the use of DNI and DNR analytic techniques
- Maintains appropriate databases for targeting, tasking and analysis
- The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2 - 20 years of demonstrated experience
- Expert user of ArcGIS and geolocation of specific targets across multiple communications methods
- Understanding of SIGINT collection
- Understanding of internet protocols, internet routing, and communications technology (e.g. GSM, CDMS, Thurya, etc.)
- Ability to perform Quality control on reporting and/or geospatial products for accuracy, readability, and relevance
- Prior Military or Government experience
- Skilled analytic support specialist with experience supporting high-skilled intelligence analysis advancing the National mission within the Analysis and Production (A&P) directorate
- Experience with SIGINT tools, policies and procedures
- Experience with programs subject to export controls such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.