CACI is looking for full-time Mission Support Administrator to join our dynamic team in providing a wide range of support to our government customer.
Our contracts offer a diverse selection of labor categories, job types, and locations within the Washington metropolitan area with competitive benefits, salaries and internal growth opportunities (e.g., career advancement opportunities, professional training, and tuition reimbursement.)
For additional information regarding CACI's outstanding benefits and career developing tools, please visit www.CACI.com.
A Day In the Life:
As a Mission Support Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
· Send requests for personalized memorabilia via email on a weekly basis
· Print letters and certificates for each retiree
· Assemble retirement portfolios and retirement bags
· Fold flags to fit into flag cases
· Document all completed retirement bag requests in a spreadsheet
· Pick up mail on a daily basis
· Answer phone and greet customers
· TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Five years of administrative or comparable experience
· Strong communication skills (listening , oral, and written)
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
· Experience with maintaining multiple calendars
· Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Nice to Haves:
· Prior experience with our client's administrative systems
· Familiarity with client cable system
High School diploma or equivalent.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabili