Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as an instructor for the JCITA Cyber CI Course.
- Maintain working knowledge of cyber subject matter, class dates, and any problems associated with the delivery of material.
- Schedule the Cyber CI Course training and coordinate with HQ and field units to identify training requirements. Insure course materials are maintained, updated and or improved to meet current training requirements of DoD.
- Ensure Cyber CI curriculum is taught in all courses; includes up-to-date instruction and guidance as set forth in DoD instructions and policies.
- Routinely provides timely responses to queries and support requests from higher headquarters.
- Provides sound and accurate advice, guidance and counsel to program managers on any issues dealing with training. Coordinate and works with DoD components and other federal agencies to review course materials and subject matter for incorporation or adoption into course curriculum.
- Portray a highly professional demeanor when dealing with other DoD components and students.
- Maintain liaison contacts with officials of appropriate national agencies to ensure timely exchange of training related materials and information.
- Ensure distance learning packages/computer based training (CBT) on information operations meets the needs of field personnel.
- Develop, prepare, and present briefings/lessons to students, senior level and community officials.
- Briefings must be clear, concise, well researched, and well organized in a logical and easy to understand fashion. Briefings and lectures need to be timely, up-to-date, adequately address the subject matter, and meet the expected level of information by the intended audience.
- Specific expertise in the area of CI Force Protection, CI Investigations, CI/CE Operations and/or CI Analysis is desired.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited CI Special Agent course.
- Advanced CI Cyber skills are essential.
- Certification as a basic media digital collector, basic digital forensic examiner or basic computer crime investigator is highly desired.
- Must have current and active TS/SCI clearance.
Education & Experience:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Must be familiar with DoD and/or military service CI missions.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.