BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
Summary: This position is for a junior-level software developer with a mind for testing to write automated tests for a series of complex, HTML5 web applications. This person will be directly integrated into the development process and work directly with the developers to automate capabilities as they are created/updated. This person must not only be comfortable working in a team environment, but also a self-starter and willing to learn new skills.
- Create and maintain automated tests using Protractor test framework
- Proactively seek opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Participate in Agile Software Development milestones
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 5-7 years of relevant experience in automated testing or software development of web applications
- Experience with web technologies such as Angular, NodeJS, JQuery, etc
- A strong commitment to software quality
- Familiarity with large Software Development Programs
- Candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance
- Basic understanding of Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with source-control systems (ie, SVN, GIT, etc)
- Experience with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS) and OGC WMS/WFS
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodologies
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Protractor test framework
- Experience with browser technologies, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
We believe in healthy home/ work balance; both our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Check us out at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/.
BIT-Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities