"Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract now Hiring "
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Slavic Area Studies Instructor at Ft. Meade, MD.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and deliver foundational-level and intermediate-level Area Studies seminars in English and/or a foreign language using Contractor-provided and/or Government-provided documentation, including assessment plans, instructor guides and student materials;
- Collaborate and coordinate with Area Studies Program Coordinators and Government personnel to ensure successful delivery of training;
- Conduct research to determine the best vehicle for providing the Area Studies training (academia, Government experts, private contractors, etc.);
- Research availability of online Area Studies foundational training and recommend to Government the inclusion into training roadmaps;
- Work as part of a teaching team, as required;
- Use classroom technology such as SmartBoard/Symposium, audio/video/DVD components, and computer applications, such as Microsoft Office;
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure relevance and currency of curriculum;
- Analyze student feedback for courses in order to identify possible areas requiring change/improvement (content, speakers and/or other instructors, and delivery methodologies);
- Ensure learning assessments correlate with or directly support unit/topic/course objectives;
- Analyze feedback from Area Studies speakers and/or other instructors about the students and content in order to identify possible areas requiring change;
- Work with language and area studies experts across academic, federal and private sectors in order to keep abreast of best practices and make recommendations to Government; incorporate that information in curricula and in teaching practices;
- Collect, compile, and provide metrics regarding the curriculum to the Government;
- Tailor approaches in accordance with student learning styles and strategies;
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
*Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph;
- Master Degree in language, Areas Studies, Education ,Education Technology, ISD or other directly related discipline.
- Five (5) years experience the last ten (10) years, in teaching and/or developing training on topics of interest to the Government and Intelligence Community, such as history, technology, finance, economics, military, geopolitics, transnational issues and social organizations;
- In lieu of the Master's Degree, a B.A./B.S. in Language or Area Studies or a discipline related to the required topic/region, and an additional two (2) years of directly related work experience teaching or developing training may be substituted;
- If training is to be taught in language other than English: Speaker with native capability and a minimum ILR proficiency level 4 in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, listening, speaking and writing in English OR a speaker with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years;
- Three (3) years experience within the last ten (10) years, in developing, managing and coordinating training utilizing ISD standards;
- Three (3) years experience within the past ten (10) years, developing and teaching courses for both face-to-face and eLearning delivery;
- One (1) year experience within the last five (5) years, working in a cross-cultural environment;
- Five (5) years experience within the last fifteen (15) years, in SIGINT, military intelligence and/or the Intelligence Community Operations performing work directly concerning the Far East (to include China, Korea, Japan and Nepal), the Near East (to include AF/PAK, India, Afghanistan, Iran, Turkey, Middle East nations, Arabic-speaking North Africa), the Americas, Europe, Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Global Issues.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.