Under general supervision, plans and coordinates implementations of switch cuts, forecasts, and special projects within the network. Prepares, tests, implements, and operates computer programs for modeling and simulation tools. Determines quantities, costs, and suppliers of circuits. Performs cost crossover analyses and other traffic engineer duties.
Plans, tests, and coordinates implementation of the network, file server, mainframe, and workstation hardware and software. Develops network performance criteria and measurement methods.
- Develops alternative routing scenarios and changes in required sequence of network activities. Automates statistical research and reports.
- Consults with users and evaluates requirements, recommends designs, and coordinates tasks for installation of networks.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations to resolve technical problems for established networks. Provides network documentation and guidance to computing system clients and programmers.
- Serves as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies. Troubleshoots and resolves network production problems.
- Conducts technical research on network upgrades and components to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Recommends network solutions for short-range network projects. Installs, configures and maintains network components. Determines plan layout for new hardware or modifications to existing layout.
- Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, user access, security, software, and file services.
- Coordinates the establishing of user profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
- Works as a team member with other technical staff, such as systems to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Works with vendors to resolve network problems.
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Documents network problems and resolutions for future reference.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
KR-Seoul-11-KOREA, REPUBLIC OF