"Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5-year language contract now Hiring "
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for an Arabic-MSA/North African Language Instructor at Ft. Gordon, GA.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver foreign language training using Government- or Contractor-provided documentation, including assessment plans, instructor guides and student materials;
- Tailor approaches in accordance with student learning styles and strategies;
- Work as part of a teaching team, as required;
- Interact with course developers, curriculum managers, Government instructors, and Contractor instructors to assist with design and implementation of training;
- Use basic classroom technology to include audio/video/DVD components, and computer applications, such as Microsoft Office; and
- Provide constructive feedback on student progress to the Government. All learning assessments correlate with or directly support unit/topic/course objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
*Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required;
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. equivalent, or equivalent from country where raised;
- Speaker with native capability and a minimum ILR proficiency level 4 in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English O R a speaker with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years;
- Two (2) years experience teaching adult language education and methodology to include:
- Preparing and presenting language face-to-face instruction within a formal language environment, preferably with a focus on translation, grammar, listening and reading comprehension, speaking, and writing;
- Identifying and using authentic material to support objectives;
- Assessing student performance
- Six (6) months experience using appropriate language fonts, keyboards, and language training software.
- SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience
- Associates Degree
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.