Leads small project teams or contributes to larger teams, analyzes factors and components of systems to manage interrelationships and facilitate change. Detects inefficiencies or conflicts in systems and processes and helps to identify effective improvements. Facilitates communications between customers, SME's and Technical staff. Participates in various testing functions (i.e. string and acceptance tests) to verify that results are correct.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with customers to gather information, define complex work problems, and designs a system and procedures to resolve problems.
- Maintains currency in understanding of relevant technologies and subject areas. Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems.
- Oversees the analysis of problems in terms of management information and conceptualizes proposals that afford maximum probability of profit or effectiveness in relation to cost or risk.
- Leads functional analysis projects to document complex process steps, tasks and their inter-relationships.
- Detects problems in how systems are working and creates effective solutions.
- Performs advanced and complex systematic reviews of selected functions to determine application and design of systems or models.
- Recommends improvements of modifications in sequence of operations, equipment utilization and related matters. Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel.
- Develops and updates functional or operating manuals outlining established methods of performing work in accordance with organizational policy. Ensures specifications and user manuals are organized and cover all essential material.
- May serve as a client liaison to coordinate activities with sub-contractors, government personnel, and technical experts.
- Communicate with both SMEs and members of the development staff. Translates SME information into a form understandable by the development team.
- Provides functional guidance/team leadership on more complex projects. May review the work of others and be able to detect errors or needed modifications.
- Participates in special projects as required.
· Must have an active TS/SCI
Education and Experience:
Typically Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related work experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.