"Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract now Hiring "
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Language Development Program Coordinator in Anchorage, AK.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compile and assemble routine correspondence and records;
- Print reports and other documents in draft and final form using word process software and/or other automated programs;
- Document completion of program criteria;
- Create, maintain and provide e-mail aliases for program members for distribution of development opportunities and social networking;
- Prepare graduation certificates and assist with the graduation ceremonies;
- Create and update records/reports for language professional development activities and to support language programs;
- Support program managers by coordinating with other organizations regarding language programs;
- Create records/reports for language professional development activities;
- Collect travel requirements to assist with the preparation of travel spend plans;
- Assist in planning and scheduling open forum sessions, meetings and workshops with program members and management;
- Schedule open forum session with program members and management;
- Prepare PowerPoint materials for various program manager briefings and presentations;
- Maintain lists and alias of language and area studies points of contact, and update as required;
- Liaise with Government training managers to ensure they have current information on training processes, initiatives and procedures to identify, submit and validate language and area studies training requirements;
- Document language center requirement, registration and enrollment processes and procedures to ensure they are developed and updated in accordance with ADET policies and business rules;
- Leverage knowledge of language families, dialects, training methodologies, Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) levels, and DoD language policies to develop and recommend language training solutions and to place students in courses;
- Maintain and update language training roadmaps according to the Cryptologic Training System Training Standard and the Language Analysis Skill Community Professional Health Program;
- Review and evaluate specific language training products/courses and recommend updates and revisions to improve them;
- Provide administrative support to assist the Government in conducting workshops relating to planning and organizing effective cryptologic foreign language training;
- Gather input regarding training trends and needs for the annual training manager seminar;
- Schedule and coordinate periodic meetings to include requirement reviews;
- Collect and validate training requirements for Government review as input to strategic management decisions and policies related to course scheduling and seat allocation;
- Consolidate and forward for Government review external vendor training, Mobile Training Team and iso immersion language training requirements based on language level and language training history;
- Provide statistical data to the Government to track the effectiveness of language and area studies instruction;
- Perform initial review of Service funding requests for language training based on Government provided criteria; prepare documents for Government review.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
*Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required;
- B.A./B.S. in Education, Language, Language-related, Business, or Management;
- Eight (8) years experience as a DoD foreign language professional;
- In lieu of the Bachelor Degree an additional four (4) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience for a total of twelve (12) years experience may be substituted;
- Four (4) years experience using foreign language in SIGINT Operations;
- Two (2) years work experience in managing, coordinating and delivering language training opportunities in accordance with DoD policies and procedures;
- Four (4) years experience drafting and following standard operating procedures and checklists, and communicating with colleagues and customers via written correspondence.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US-Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardso-AK-ANCHORAGE