Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for all-source analysts to assist in covering increased analytical requirements for Military Leadership, Security Analysis, and Military Capabilities Analysis throughout the Middle East and Africa.
- Bachelor or masters degree with 4+ years of all-source intelligence analysis experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Strong All-Source Analytical Skills
- Outstanding Oral And Writing Abilities
- Proficiency With Microsoft Applications
- Familiarity With Intelligence Collection Processes
- Able To Travel and possibly Work Extended Hours or Shifts
- Clearance is current (within last 2 years) and granted by DIA
- Experience conducting (all-source) analysis with the Middle East and North Africa as the target region.
-Experience conducting (all-source) analysis regarding military capabilities, Military Leadership, or government Stability:
- Can start within 2 weeks or sooner, preferably without relocating.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.