As an emerging authority, performs and leads the performance of all-source analysis of terrorist groups' activities and actions against DoD interests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts data mining for unknown linkages in existing information and maintains integrated terrorism database tracking system using link analysis and other software tools.
- Researches, develops and/or prepares briefings and analyses which include narrative, tabular and/or graphic materials.
- Works as a key member of a team that explores human terrain, behavioral models, socio-cultural information, and several disciplines and participate in the DoD targeting process.
- Drafts terrorism threat level assessments for countries in accordance with DoD directives.
- May provide team leadership to other Analysts.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Must have prior Counterterrorism analysis experience.
- Collection management experience a plus.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US-St. Louis-MO-ST LOUIS