This position is part of a large, multi-year contract in support of national security missions for intelligence customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate will have a strong Windows, LINUX, and networking background in support of implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems in a Cross Domain environment. Will be required to provide day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client problems, and provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems;
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems;
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems;
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolutions of problems;
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process;
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers;
M u st have experience in the following areas:
- Windows systems administration
- Linux systems administration experience, to include Linux-based procedures and scripting such as Bash, Perl, Python
- Must possess experience in one or more systems and architectures and associated hardware: mainframe, mini, or client/server based.
- Must be willing to perform on-call duties, on a rotating basis
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliance (Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, etc)
- CISSP is a strong plus
- May require travel
Education and Experience:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.