Duties and Responsibilities:
- Geospatial Systems Integrator is responsible for performing complex geospatial and intelligence systems integration in support of forward deployed Special Operations forces throughout the world.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- and administration of geospatial systems architecture for data management
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven years analytical experience within DOD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five years at the operational level.
- Possess the ability to identify future Geospatial data systems requirements and integration techniques to assist GEOINT, All-Source, HUMINT, SIGINT, and OSINT analysts in expert intelligence production.
- Have a thorough understanding of geospatial scripting using, but not limited to Python, Perl, and Shell to enable intelligence analysts to access geospatial data.
- Must have strong knowledge of GEOINT and database software to include, but not limited to ESRI ArcGIS 10+, ESRI ArcGIS for Server 10+, SQL Server 2008, PostGIS, PostgreSQL, GeoCache and GEOserver and Data Doors.
- Automate common tasks with easy to use scripts written to analyst requirements.
- Expert understanding of multiple intelligence file formats, transmission formats, network protocols and inter-network communication capabilities.
- Master's degree with at least 2 years of additional experience with targeting and collection management.
- Additional years of general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems architecture and geospatial systems experience are highly desirable.
- The Government may accept 4 years of additional targeted hands on experience in lieu of a Master's degree
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
US-Fort Belvoir-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN