Duties and Responsibilities:
CACI is seeking a highly motivated App Developer position is a full stack developer who will work with two or more programming languages. This position will be responsible for developing replacements or creating new web apps that support a variety of needs. Examples are, enterprise web based training platform. - A reservation and approval system for resources. - An electronic publishing repository.
- Experience developing application user interfaces with Angular.
- Experience or understanding of user experience concepts and accessibility standards.
- Experience in full life-cycle software development with the ability to identify, mitigate, troubleshoot and solve complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of enterprise level web applications using Java.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience creating web applications using Spring utilizing annotations and Eclipse.
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and 12 to 15 of related experience.
The clearance level required is Top Secret/SCI with polygraph
-Demonstrated on-the-job experience working as part of a team utilizing the agile development methodology.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience or understanding of web services using REST API for Java applications with the ability to return data in JSON and XML format
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.