This position is part of a large, multi-year contract in support of national security missions for intelligence customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Network Engineer, your responsibilities will include the design, configuration, testing and installation of LAN, CAN, and WAN equipment/world-wide (Non hostile areas only).
You will also be responsible for creating network diagrams and documentation, perform site surveys, create parts list, configure and test equipment, coordinate outages and install/activate circuits and network equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technically relevant field and 8 years experience. (An additional 4 years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.)
- Minimum 5 years experience with network equipment
- Cisco network equipment such as Cisco, B rocade, Nexus, etc.
- Proficiency with creating documents using MS Visio
- Working knowledge of engineering lifecycle, system integration and configuration control / change management
To be considered you must have a current TS/SCI poly and DoD 8570 IAT Level II Compliance (Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, etc)
Education and Experience:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.