The Enterprise Cloud Transition Manager is seeking a PM who can lead an effort to come up with a strategy for cloud adoption across the Client, a large part of which will be marketing-like efforts. The selected Subject Matter Expert will be responsible for collaborating with mission customers, technical project management, and other senior technical leads to produce a wide range of branding, informational data visualization, web design, user interface and experience design and training materials.The selected expert will also use their design expertise and art direction experience to manage a program to create branding and communications systems and guidelines outlining usage for the specific markets, user and customer segments.
- 15 years of demonstrated on-the-job experience managing programs that include design, art direction, and multimedia (visual and technical) design in support of IT strategy and collaboration efforts
- Experience interacting with all leadership levels and presenting creative and technical solutions to satisfy complex goals of senior executive level clients, partners and stakeholders
- 10 years of demonstrated on-the-job experience successfully building, managing and directing creative teams of artists, marketing communications strategists, designers and developers of various backgrounds to provide marketing programs
- Demonstrated on-the-job design experience spanning print, multimedia, web design and interface user experience design, 3D modeling and animation, computer based training (CBT), visualization/simulation, and video.
- Experience or expert level knowledge using Adobe Creative Suite CS6: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, After Effects, Dream Weaver, Premiere. 3. Demonstrated on-the-job expert level experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio.