Opportunity to join team as a senior level Network Engineer supporting the Intelligence Community. This position is part of a very large, multi year contract in the Northern VA area. This role will be located in McLean, VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities as a Network Engineer will include -
- Configure firewalls/routers/switches to function with VRFs or similar virtualization technologies
- Create network designs (these will range in complexity)
- Implement best networking design practices and create resilient networks
- Demonstrated experience configuring network devices (including routers, switches, firewalls)
- Knowledge and understanding of how VRFs work throughout a network
- Experience with Cisco products
Education and Experience:
Typically requires Bachelors degree or equivalent and 12 to 15 years of related experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.