CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
- Create Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) based on Contract Work Breakdown Structure - Advise Project Control and Engineering Team in detailed project planning and scope development for engineering and infrastructure projects
- Develop achievable master schedule critical path for project, program and contractual milestones
- Prepare project and program status reports based on current and forecast schedules; implement and maintain Schedule Change Control
- Ensure contract WBS is properly updated and current
- Integrate subcontractors into the IMS; conduct weekly IMS reviews with program team including subcontractors
- Process monthly project accounting and schedule performance data for EVMS reporting
- Prepare trend analysis to identify problem areas and submit recommendations for corrective actions
- Prepare cost control, performance measurement reports, cost and schedule variance analysis reports, forecasts and studies
- Perform project management functions including analyzing requirements, evaluating earned value management (EVM) performance, establishing and maintaining project schedule policies, and projecting out-year requirements
- Actively monitor contract performance metrics to validate the presence of management value by providing independent assessments of performance issues to upper management based on EVM metrics analysis.
Education & Experience:
Must have Associate's Degree or higher and/or 5-15 YRS of experience (Typically requires BA/BS + 2-4 YRS)
Familiarity with TSA
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.