CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
CACI is seeking an experienced Records Management (RM) Professional who has a technical understanding of the SharePoint environment and has extensive knowledge of the intricacies of content and records management.
- Assists with contract management procedures and contract deliverables, analysis of records and information management problems, and design of strategies and procedures to meet ongoing records management needs.
- Develops and manages document repositories for both customer deliverables and operations documentation.Implements Records Management and Information Governance policies and best practices
-Verifies records management retention policies align with Federal regulations and contractual requirements
- Identifies and develops solutions for records to rectify information management and sharing issues, providing best practice in information management
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Contract requires the candidate to possess a High School diploma or GED certification and/or 1-4 YRS of experience (Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and zero to two years of related work experience).
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.