CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
POSITION SUMMARY: Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks. Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations. Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization. Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items. Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs. Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Mission Critical Facility Manager will oversee a team of 25 - 30 Tier II and Tier III desktop, VTC and VoIP engineers, who provide 24x7 on-site IT break/fix and service request fulfillment support. Supporting two (2) facilities located in the National Capitol Region, this candidate will provide day to day management, implementing policies and procedures regarding how incidents and requests are resolved through both remote and desk-side support. In addition, the Mission Critical Facility Manager will oversee IT support for the multi-tenant watch floor and the planning and execution of COOP event and exercise IT support. This candidate will be responsible for meeting all relevant end user service level agreements; monitoring KPIs daily to ensure customer satisfaction and IT support performance.
- Ensure IT compliance in meeting security and other DHS regulatory standards and practices
- Communicate and engage with the customer daily
- Maintain the highest level of customer service with proactive management and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Participate and oversee COOP exercise and event IT support
- Promote a professional environment and provide a point of escalation of staff, customers and internal teams with the area of accountability
- Identify workforce issues, designing and implementing corrective actions
- Manage, train and develop IT specialist ensuring high level of motivation and engagement.
- Develop and maintain staffing schedules to ensure coverage across all facilities
- Conduct regular performance and 1-2-1 review meetings and address performance issues.
- Provide data and reports of KPI's and trends to End User Service Director in daily reporting formats.
Must have an Associates Degree and/or 5-15 YRS of experience (typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related experience)
- Minimum of 6 years working on a Service Desk or Service Center, at least 3 of which was in the role of Team Lead
- Ability to manage and lead a team by example
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective and efficient Time management of self and team duties
- Strong understanding of Service Desk systems and processes with experience using BMC Remedy
- Able to plan and prioritize team workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time.
Top Secret clearance must be obtainable.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.