CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
The Data Center manager oversees system administrators and engineers who support the operations and maintenance of TSA's production and test environments located across multiple data centers. The data center services team is responsible for the monitoring and management of TSA's enterprise storage/Storage Area Network (SAN); physical and virtual hosts and hypervisors; core services (DNS, DHCP, AD, File/Print); MS Exchange email/messaging; platform support for multiple core TSA platforms, and supporting services such as backup/restore and Enterprise Management Systems (EMS). This candidate will also oversee the establishment of proactive service monitoring, request fulfillment processes for data center services and the establishment of effective incident management, response, and resolution of incidents critical to maintaining data center service availability.
- Oversees day-to-day operations and provides broad delegation authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing of daily operations and maintenance activities.
- Manages staff to support daily operational tasks, projects/activities and established priorities to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish KPIs, SLAs and customer requirements
- Interviews, selects and trains staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed.
- Ensures a unified and efficient organizational response to IT operation needs
- Reviews policy and procedure and ensure all IT systems and services are remain in compliance with agency, policies and guidelines.
- Ensures consistent baseline compliance of deployed services and synchronization of development, test, and integration with the production environment
- Responsible for promoting a learning organization, facilitating knowledge transfer and cross-training of staff across multi-disciplined teams
Works independently or as a project team lead responsible for providing technical guidance related to the business implications of the application of various systems.
Provides technical consulting on complex projects.
Devises and or modifies procedures to solve the most complex technical problems related to computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
Acts as liaison between end-user communities, stakeholders, and service providers within an enterprise.
Creates detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures.
Consults and coordinates with systems analysts and programmers to design and develop business systems.
Analyzes client resources, including funding, personnel, and unfunded requirements.
Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements, and revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent and 12 to 15 years of experience. Contract requires the candidate to possess a Master's Degree or higher and/or 15+ YRS of experience.
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.