If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community, now is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! CACI has an immediate opportunity for an Arabic Language Analyst in Fort Meade, MD.
A language analyst is distinguished by their combined foreign language proficiency, target knowledge and cryptologic experience. Language Analysts may be expected to, but not limited to, perform the following tasks:
- Scan materials to identify items that require further processing
- Categorize and prioritize materials for further processing
- Perform further processing of material in the format required
- Provide gists, extracts, full and verbatim translations of audio and/or written materials.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of transcription, translation or other language-related cryptologic experience
- Performance at Level 3 or higher in listening or reading as defined by the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) or Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) is required
- Must have excellent command of the English language
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
A Foreign Language/Analyst 2 position typically requires an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree and 2 to 4 years of related experience.