- Responds to internal and external IT Service Requests for IT service on both Unix and NT servers.
- Provides user notification of receipt of Web- or email-submitted requests.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using service request management database, and maintains history records and related documentation.
- Promptly categorizes, generates, routes and escalates, when necessary, customer requests that are escalated beyond the ITSC area of responsibility.
- This position will include account creation, modification, and deletion
- Minimum of two years' experience providing support in a Windows environment. Knowledge of a ticketing system such as Remedy.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Highly prefer experience with Active Directory, Network and Internet Applications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience. Additional training will be required to support legacy systems. May require a security clearance and specialized technical certifications.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.