- Proven ability to design and develop integrated network solutions using Linux and traditional appliance network devices.
- Ability to integrate and enhances database applications. Proficiency working in a Linux environment - Centos, Ubuntu, Fedora, Solaris, Backtrack.
- Database experience, to include writing complex queries and modifying schemas (e.g. Oracle, MySQL).
- Experience configuring network devices (e.g. routers, switches, etc.). Understanding of network/cyber security, penetration testing, and information security practices.
- Experience monitoring network activity, to include packet inspection, traffic analysis, performance characterization (e.g. Wireshark, TCPdump, etc.).
- Understanding of Linux network security tools - (e.g. Metasploit, netcat, nmap, etc.). Experience using scripting languages for automation, parsing data sets, and network monitoring (e.g. bash, Perl, Python, etc.).
- Experience building virtual infrastructure - (e.g. vSphere). Experience in the design, implementation, procurement, tradecraft, or maintenance of various layers within covert network infrastructure.
- This position requires the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.