Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Geospatial Intelligence Analyst is responsible for performing complex and timely geospatial, topographic, imagery and imagery derived MASINT analysis in support of JSOTFs engaged in combat operations throughout the world.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, the Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) of ground feature data and remotely sensed data such as Multi-Spectral Images (MSI), Hyper-Spectral Imagery (HSI), Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and Electro-Optical Imagery
- Minimum of ten years analytical experience within DOD or equivalent Government agencies required, with five years at the operational level.
- Shall be highly proficient in administering and deploying enterprise level open source and commercial off the shelf (COTS) GIS server equipment in support of intelligence organizations.
- Performs high level/expert intelligence systems architecture design and evaluation.
- Shall be proficient in utilizing Geospatial Information System (GIS) applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Performs high level/expert imagery analysis, imagery product production, intelligence systems architecture and evaluation of procedures, processes, techniques, models and/or methodologies used to develop complex military imagery systems solutions to requirements.
- Shall possess an expert working knowledge of the discovery, analysis and exploitation of geospatially oriented data and the management of that data within a variety of Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) compliant applications and databases.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of additional experience with targeting and collection management.
- Additional years of general experience in the fields of targeting, intelligence systems architecture and geospatial systems experience are highly desirable.
- The Government may accept 2 years of additional targeted hands on experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required. May spend a lot of time standing due to laboratory conditions.