"Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract now Hiring "
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Pashto Language Instructor in Augusta, GA (Ft. Gordon, GA area).
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver foreign language training using Government- or Contractor-provided documentation, including assessment plans, instructor guides and student materials;
- Tailor approaches in accordance with student learning styles and strategies;
- Work as part of a teaching team, as required;
- Interact with course developers, curriculum managers, Government instructors, and Contractor instructors to assist with design and implementation of training;
- Use basic classroom technology to include audio/video/DVD components, and computer applications, such as Microsoft Office;
- Provide constructive feedback on student progress to the Government. All learning assessments correlate with or directly support unit/topic/course objectives;
- Deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities;
- Ensure all course delivery meets standards in ADET Instruction I-04;
- Teach ISO-Immersions;
- Use classroom technology such as SmartBoard/Symposium and Blackboard; and
- Supplement instruction with contemporary authentic material.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
*Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
- B.A./B.S. from any accredited collegue or University ;
- For teaching languages other than English: Speaker with native capability in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English OR a speak with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years.
- Five (5) years experience teaching adult language education and methodology, to include: - Three of the five years experience shall include: - Preparing and presenting face-to-face language instruction within a formal language environment, preferably with a focus on translation, grammar, listening and reading comprehension, speaking and writing.
- Two (2) years experience shall include: - Experience in identifying and using authentic materials to support objectives;
- Experience in assessing student performance;
- In lieu of the Bachelor's Degree, an additional four (4) years of directly related experience teaching language to adults may be substituted;
- Six (6) months experience using appropriate language fonts, keyboards, and language training software.