As a Senior Watchlist Intelligence Analyst, you will receive, triage, review, and process terrorist information/nominations from diverse USG agencies.
Analyze terrorism information from nomination to export following established criteria, standards, and policies; make recommendations regarding the nomination and watchlisting process; develop, maintain, and implement a daily review program to ensure data integrity of nominations; deliver written assessments on quality issues and recommend improvements to productivity and mission effectiveness.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working HUMINT and watchlisting
- Previous experience working Counterterrorism a plus
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and a demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to detail
- Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
- Willing to work shift work/extended hours based on threat activity
- Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience
- Must maintain active/current TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected