- Conduct Cyber Hunt activities to detect and respond to advanced persistent threats and adversarial network activities that evade traditional computer network defense methods.
- Perform host and network forensic searches across the Enterprise for artifacts of adversarial activities.
- Document & develop analytics
- Monitor, mitigate and Hunt for rogue or malicious behaviors
- Generate custom signatures and analytics for network and system boundary detection
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires Bachelors degree in related field and 12 to 15 years experience with 8 years of domain experience.
- Minimum 8 years experience in cyber security, penetration testing, computer forensics, systems security engineering, and/or analysis.
Any of the below certifications are desired:
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.