POSITION SUMMARY: High speed resource management position designed to collaborate, coordinate and optimize resource capabilities across multiple missions.
- This is a day staff position with crew/shift certification required
- Ability to provide technical solutions to complex mission management problems is required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision following established procedures and the ability to determine new solutions and innovation to mission situations is necessary
- Must be able to interact with multiple customers, both on and off-site
- Applicants selected will be subject to government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Performs activities involving the production and execution of Mission Plans, Schedules, Assessments and activities associated with operation, tasking, and tuning of mission assets
- Develops detailed plans and procedures to provide maximum mission support in areas such as strategic planning, system collection, mission execution, and performance analysis and optimization
This is a day staff position. This position will require the candidate to certify, maintain proficiency, and support a crew/24hr watch position
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a high school diploma and 8-10 years of related experience, or a bachelor's degree or equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
- Strong communication skills, personal initiative, and team orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively with local senior management and remote personnel. Ability to work in a high-stress near-real-time environment and demands foresight and strong technical skills
- Capable of working with multiple computer software applications simultaneously
- Experience in any or all of the following systems: UNIX, web-based applications, operational chat rooms, SUN and/or Linux workstations, satellites and payload configurations
- Previous certification in mission management disciplines
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.