Skills required include strong analytical ability, demonstrated writing and briefing skills, strong initiative, self-starter, ability to work in a team environment and under short deadlines.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation.
- Performs on complex and specialized systems and programming tasks.
- Translates client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Creates logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Participates in system feasibility, proposals, design and integration.
- Researches and solves user problems by modifying existing systems.
Clearance Required: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.