CACI National Cyber Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is innovative and eager to employ modern, web-based software technologies to build secure, Agile, cloud-enabled applications for an Intelligence Community Customer. The qualified candidate will be an active contributor on a medium-sized development team that is actively transforming legacy business process with modern, innovative, scalable, and high-performing solutions that are utilized by the IC.
Ask about our Sign-on Bonus opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify, collect, and organize end user requirements, forming a backlog and ensuring requested specifications and capabilities are accurately described and in sufficient detail
- Coordinate with government staff and their customers to validate, prioritize, and track progress of requirements completion
- Develop, test, and deploy analytic applications, working with end-users to incorporate feedback into the development process
- Ingest and analyze structured and unstructured data into developed applications
- Sustain existing software applications
- Support software release activities, including: perform functional testing, preparing required documentation for accreditation;
- Compile reports on performance/usage metrics, schedules, and application roadmaps
- Identify, research, and integrate leading edge technologies and tools as required
- Participate in technical exchange and senior-level working group meetings
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related technical field or substantive training and experience in this area as well has have a minimum of 3 solid years of experience in developing SW applications
- Experience with agile development methodologies and practices -“ Scrum, user stories, backlogs, continuous integration, retrospectives, etc.
- Experience with Java required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills necessary to function within a team environment
- Experience developing analytic applications for an IC organization preferred, but not required
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or substantive training and experience in this area, as well as, have at least 3 years of experience in developing software applications
- Position requires a TS/SCI; Candidate will be required to obtain a Counterintelligence Scope Polygraph (CSP aka CI poly) shortly after contract start
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.