"Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract now Hiring "
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Chinese or Korean Language Course Developer in Mililani, HI.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team with other Government and Contractor language instructors and developers;
- Clarify and document customer requirements, course objectives and language level of materials;
- Assist in the prioritization of training development requirements;
- Research and leverage classified and unclassified language resources for relevant, authentic language content;
- Develop and document training materials and collaborate with language instructors and other Government and Contractor developers in the design, development and documentation of language, language-related, and area studies courses;
- Employ technology (ex. Blackboard, Centra) in developing training materials for language learning that combines blended delivery modes such as face-to-face, online, distance, asynchronous eLearning technology and self-paced instruction;
- Compile course materials, utilizing blended learning technology as appropriate, in a variety of teaching modes that can be used by more than one presenter;
- Prepare instructor and student materials;
- Support the development, review and analysis of Government language training requirements and solutions to deliver courses that accurately meet students' needs;
- Coordinate with Government personnel, technical experts, and other developers;
- Develop assessment plans, diagnostic tests and placement tests, using contemporary authentic material;
- Develop, organize, and document training materials, using contemporary authentic material, to include in-depth explanations of language grammar and structure as evidenced in all modes (speaking, listening, reading, and writing) of the language (both formal and informal);
- Employ blended learning techniques that incorporate the use of language tools such as Audacity, Sound Forge, CamStudio, Capture, Adobe CS5 and Adobe Premier in the development of language training materials; and
- Develop training materials for ISO-immersion training.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
*Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph is required;
- B.A./B.S. in Education, Language, Language-related, Business, or Management;
- In lieu of the relevant Bachelor's Degree, four (4) additional years of applied, practical experience as a language analyst, developing foreign language training materials, or teaching adults foreign language;
- Four (4) year experience developing, documenting and/or updating basic, intermediate, and advanced language courses following the principles of ISD;
- A speaker with native capability and a minimum ILR proficiency level 4 in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English O R a speaker with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years;
- One year experience typing, using English and appropriate foreign language fonts, keyboards, and computer software; and
- Three (3) years SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience as a language analyst and/or language instructor.
- Ten (10) years SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience as a language analyst or language instructor.