CACI's Health Solutions Group serves the U.S. by accelerating the transformation of Federal healthcare through the application of new strategies, technology and processes. Our solutions offer high benefit, low risk implementation and support for critical missions, including benefits and payer services, healthcare delivery systems, public health and medical logistics. We provide transformational functional subject matter expertise and health IT services to multiple civilian and defense healthcare agencies. Our healthcare benefits and payer services comprise software development, systems integration, information sharing, analytics and information assurance, as well as knowledge management and business process re-engineering. By focusing on patients, providers and payers, we ensure that systems and processes in healthcare agencies are optimally productive and efficient.
Leads small project teams or contributes to larger teams, analyzes factors and components of systems to manage interrelationships and facilitate change. Detects inefficiencies or conflicts in systems and processes and helps to identify effective improvements. Facilitates communications between customers, SME's and Technical staff. Participates in various testing functions (i. e. string and acceptance tests) to verify that results are correct.
- Ability to generate Test Plans, Scenarios, and Cases.
- Coordinate Test Events and generate required documentation
- Software Test Reports
- Release Readiness Review test inputs
- Test methodology
- Testing timeline
- Recommendation of Test Team
- Familiarity with Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Ability to enter requirements in MTM
- Ability to enter test cases in MTM
- Ability to link requirements to cases and assign them to Iterations/Sprints/Releases
- Provide Tier 3 triage support for applications supported
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and SharePoint
- Must have DoD Secret Clearance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related work experience.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.