Candidate will serve as a Tier II Service Desk Remote Support technician providing friendly, expert support to Joint Service Provider (JSP) customers. Candidate will be performing several duties along with other support engineers of all levels. These duties include but not limited to, troubleshooting and resolving IT issues on Windows 7 and 10 and Mac OS running on HP and Apple hardware, performing ticket documentation and quality assurance checks on assigned tickets, provide advanced service support & service delivery functions, following procedures, supporting customer IT needs via remote access, occasional desk-side support, installation of hardware and software, and other IT-related issues. Works as part of a team to ensure tickets are being closed within Acceptable Quality Levels.
- Documents Incident with detailed break-fix steps and resolution in Remedy ticket tracking system.
- Provides advanced Customer Service and Support.
- Communicates with high profile customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Performs installs, upgrades, and configures customer-specific hardware and software.
- Accepts warm transfers from other technicians to continue remote support.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose IT problems on desktop equipment and peripherals, including software and hardware.
- Provides remote and on-site troubleshooting for hardware and software support.
- Troubleshoots and supports Windows operating systems, MAC OS, advanced MS Office product issues, and other IT issues.
- Upgrades software components as required.
- Configures and maintains wireless mobile devices, including but not limited to Blackberries, iPhones and iPads.
- Provides customers with network technical support.
- Instructs customers and support staff in use of equipment and software.
- Possesses the ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with infrastructure, Network Operations, database, and development personnel.
- Completes all corporate requirements in accordance with CACI.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
The clearance level required is an active secret.
1- 4 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
Must obtain 8570 certification within 3 months of employment
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.