CACI Enterprise IT Operations has an opportunity for a Systems Administrator to support a large and complex IT enterprise program.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILTIES:
As a Systems Administrator some of your duties are as follows:
-Responsible for global queue/workflow management and coordination, establishing ticket flows, and coordinating with program partner for establishing and altering ticket flows; maintain all enterprise management supporting technologies used by the program.
-Coordinate between program partner, the operations centers, and regional sites for ticket resolution and reporting.
-Ensure all service tickets requiring approval are expedited; also ensures all VIP tickets are accelerated.
-Mission assurance support as required
-Part of a 24x7 coverage team.
-Interact effectively and directly with both enterprise IT users and other IT support resources to efficiently and effectively resolve technical issues; employ predetermined resolution techniques to quickly restore any IT resource after incidents.
-Perform remote resolution of program service issues.
-Monitor open ticket status, determine cause of open status, and keep users apprised of ticket status.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT Information Security, or a related discipline and 2 to 4 years of experience.
- IT ticket management system experience; preferably with ServiceNow.
- CompTIA Security + certified
- Experience working with IT customers within the Department of Defense.
- Experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Multiple shifts available to work.