CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
- The TSA IMPACT Resource Management Specialist will provide support to the Resource Manager with all functions of HR including but not limited to recruiting during surge, on-boarding and transitioning new personnel for the program.
- May help support the program's Candidate Pipeline, establishing contact with potential candidates.
- Helps support the subcontractor staffing process for notification of open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating interviews, ensuring candidate feedback is provided.
- Help Prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlining standard processes used to manage resources (e.g. interview process, onboarding process, group management).
- Work effectively with peers as well as security officer to help facilitate clearance packages for new employees.
- Manages input and reports status for Security Clearance processing with CACI and TSA.
- Reviews all Security related reports and training.
- Assists in maintaining personnel records, onboarding, recruitment Support.
- Assists in facility administration.
- Maintains contract budgets for review by management.
- Prepares contract-billing.
- Estimates materials, equipment, production costs, and delivery schedules.
- Stay current on leading edge recruiting tools, strategies, technologies and sources Meet with line leadership on an on-going basis to review organizational recruiting and onboarding requirements and plans.
- Provides regular reporting to senior management on HR related issues
- Demonstrated experience with managing relationships and coordinating of functional activities
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities from both the client and CACI management
- Demonstrated effective people skills and excellent verbal and written communication
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related (technical writing and copy editing)