Our Team has an exciting and challenging opportunity available for a Projects Scheduler/ SharePoint Administrator supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) customer's program and project management teams.
The qualified individual will have demonstrated experience actively planning, organizing, communicating, and monitoring workflows and schedules to achieve delivery of low, medium, and highly complex projects as directed by a government customer. Expertise with implementing automation for tracking multiple concurrent projects from initial planning through execution and closure using industry standard project management processes and procedures to efficiently and effectively meet defined project goals and objectives. Skills to develop, integrate, and manage portal workflows, MS Project schedules, resource leveling and identify risks and develop mitigation strategies. Maintain compliance with QA standards as well as ensuring service performance indicators are met or exceeded.
- Projects Schedule Management.
- Develop, integrate, maintain, release, and track engineering/systems/development schedules in paper and/or electronic form, ensuring schedules reflect the latest information.
- Confer with program staff and customer representatives to identify schedule and enterprise change request requirements and establish processes and schedules.
- Implement and maintain schedule and change request management processes, activities, artifacts, records to ensure that schedule and change request data is complete and correct; develop written plans, policies and procedures, and document processes to support implementation of schedule and change request management.
- Confer with functional managers to obtain schedule information or to interpret policies and procedures for reporting changes in schedules.
- Validate release schedules, verifying all information is present including all necessary resources and dates.
- Facilitate resolution of scheduling conflicts.
- Notify appropriate customer and staff personnel of any new or updated data and distribute copies of schedules and change requests as required.
- Audit schedules to verify compliance with contract requirements.
- Assist in generating weekly, monthly, quarterly projects status briefs as required that include an updated MS Project schedule or change request status.
- Conduct reconciliation of data contained within schedule tools to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Support long- and short-range project planning.
- Analyze project-related problems and create innovative solutions involving scheduling and delivery methodologies.
- Review and evaluate work and prepare periodic performance reports.
- Ensure all assigned work activities are performed in a timely and cost effective manner while maintaining the highest quality of performance.
- 8+ years related Schedule Management experience supporting network and transport services program for large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
- 2+ years experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment, maintaining a program IMS and facilitating change requests
- 4+ years experience with SharePoint including significant web administration, design and/or development work on 2010
- Strong schedule management background, with experience with government program logistics and regulations
- Experience with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath customizing SharePoint webparts and creating custom solutions with SharePoint Designer
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong communication skills and work ethic; self-starter.
- SharePoint Administration.
- Provide UI administration, design and development support, and implementation of new pages for Team SharePoint 2010 site
- Collaborate with team stakeholders to brainstorm, prototype and execute the design and develop of pages, workflows and required tools
- Provide design and development support for custom SharePoint 2010 master pages
- Work with Program Management Personnel to ensure design is implemented and verified to meet all client/organization objectives.
- Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Project
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Tool Suite
- Ability to integrate multiple project schedules into an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) using MS Project
- Work with MS Access/SharePoint integration is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Information Technology or related field
- Security Clearance: active TS/SCI
- Ability to obtain CI Polygraph
Master's degree in Business, Engineering Management, Computer Science or related field
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.