CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States.
CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services.
CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of
employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
Join the Mission Support Office in support the TSA IMPACT contract! This is a great opportunity to support the USA's national security within the TSA organization.
Applies the use of process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
Responsible for transitioning of existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization's goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of internet and other automated processes.
Supports activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
Key coordinator between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice including e-business practices experience.
As a recognized company authority, responsible for the management and direction of multiple, large or complex consulting projects or functions as a highly skilled individual contributor for the purpose of providing new business processes and/or redesigning processes within an organization. As a recognized company subject matter expert assumes an organization-wide leadership role for a specific area (e.g. financial management, budget, acquisition, logistics, supply chain management, human resources, corporate performance management, etc.)
- May be responsible revenue generation and building and maintaining a client base.
- Manages overall relationships with clients and has frequent and direct contact with the most senior level managers and executives to provide subject matter expertise and project direction.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a client base, assisting the business team with writing and present proposals for large or complex projects.
- Manages overall relationships with clients and has frequent and direct contact with middle and senior level managers and executives to provide subject matter expertise and project direction.
- Designs, analyzes and implements business systems.
- Interviews personnel from functional communities and facilitates working groups to document current business practices, weaknesses, and objectives.
- Develops strategies and applies industry best practices.
- Assists business development team with writing and presenting proposals for moderately large or complex projects.
- Contacts are with middle and senior level managers and executives.
- Requires proven project management and consulting skills.
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities with potential and existing clients.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Responsibilities include overall management of a project team(s) and development of staff.
Requirements:- Contract requires the candidate to possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher and/or 12+ YRS of experience
- Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.