CACI is pursuing the prime contract for the development and integration of a large Personnel and Pay systems integration effort. The program is an ACAT-1 level program with high visibility within CACI's large portfolio of enterprise business systems and Human Capital management solution programs. The system is a future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR and Payroll capabilities across the enterprise and is designed to alleviate the customer's current reliance on stove-piped HR systems and payroll interfaces that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, the system will provide a centralized resource for employees, managers, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 4 year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
The candidate will be a member of a Program Management Office responsible for developing and maintaining an Earned Value Management (EVM) baseline which interfaces with an MS Project resource loaded schedule. This is an ACAT-1 Air Force program with Cost and Software Data Reporting (CSDR) reporting requirements.
- Assists with the development of the program's cost and schedule baseline to be presented at Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) with the government
- Ensures the program cost and schedule baseline satisfies contractual requirements
- Develops and executes programmatic budgets and financial plans that align with the program baseline
- Attends meetings and briefing Senior Government Clients on EVM and schedule performance.
- Works independently with Control Account Managers and Technical Leads to resource load the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Assists the Master Scheduler in developing a master schedule by working with performing organizations and determining their critical tasks and their interdependencies within the program.
- Performs Schedule Risk Analyses upon request.
- Develops program unique standards and process instructions for planning, scheduling, baseline control, EVMS, financial controls, subcontract cost integration, and Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) compilation and analysis.
- Ensures compliance with American National Standards Institute/Electronic Industries Alliance Standard 748 (ANSI/EIA-748), Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and associated internal company procedures.
- Develops scheduling status reports used at Program Management Meetings.
- Assists with determining the critical path of the program based on schedule progress and established task dependencies.
- Builds integrity, establishes relationships, and maintains communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, to distribute schedule information.
- Transfers data from Microsoft Project to Cobra and ensures accuracy of data
- Develops and maintains artifacts and other program documentation
- Supports DCMA Surveillance activities
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- US Citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
- Knowledge of CSDR requirements
- Experience implementing EVM baselines using Deltek Cobra
- Experience integrating MS Project with Deltek Cobra
- Experience with Deltek wInsight
- Experience with determining the Critical Path and performing Schedule status updates
- 12-15 years of related experience in project support or management; 5-7 years of working with EVM baselines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and other office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Visio and SharePoint).
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration or other discipline.
- Familiarity with DoD Contracting environment
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience on large-scale software development projects.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified AACE Earned Value Professional (EVP)
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO