CACI is pursuing the prime contract for the development and integration of a large Personnel and Pay systems integration effort. The program is an ACAT-1 level program with high visibility within CACI's large portfolio of enterprise business systems and Human Capital management solution programs. The system is a future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR and Payroll capabilities across the enterprise and is designed to alleviate the customer's current reliance on stove-piped HR systems and payroll interfaces that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, the system will provide a centralized resource for employees, managers, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 4 year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
Serves as the overall Integration Lead for the Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay System (AF-IPPS) ERP. The Integration Lead is responsible for coordinating the total integration of all AF-IPPS products, development environments, performance plans, and system engineering functions.
Performs and/or leads an integration team to perform the following activities in support of the system engineering functions:
- Leads the solution development for the AF-IPPS system that address hardware, software, and system performance requirements
- Develops, communicates, maintains, and enforces the overall architecture of the Oracle EBS Human Capital Management (HCM, including business processes, applications, data, Third Party Products and technical infrastructure
- Understands all solution components and how they inter-operate to support business processes and management information needs
- Responsible for interface and integration strategies with external systems and processes, including determining, understanding, and maintaining business requirements for those interactions
- Leads the delivery of quality applications in expanding HCM and EBS Payroll environments
- Leads technical solutions and collaborates closely with the senior Oracle consultants/team members to enhance the Oracle capabilities
- Ensures compliance with external requirements.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant technical field
- At least 12 years technical experience working with Oracle EBS and other ERP applications
- Experience working in a government environment
- Experience implementing an ERP system using Agile development principles
- Holds relevant certifications or qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Demonstrated senior Oracle EBS engineer/architect skills, application knowledge, and business experience
- Demonstrated Oracle EBS ERP functional/technical implementation expertise in a large, complex environment
- Demonstrated expertise of Oracle EBS development tools, integration methods and related technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Must hold an Active Secret clearance
- Experience working with the US Air Force and DISA system architectures and platforms
- Experience developing fluid software solutions in a mobile environment
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO