CACI is pursuing the prime contract for the development and integration of a large Personnel and Pay systems integration effort. The program is an ACAT-1 level program with high visibility within CACI's large portfolio of enterprise business systems and Human Capital management solution programs. The system is a future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR and Payroll capabilities across the enterprise and is designed to alleviate the customer's current reliance on stove-piped HR systems and payroll interfaces that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, the system will provide a centralized resource for employees, managers, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 4 year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business in CACI. Joining the project offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a growing and strategic CACI line of business with great success for Federal and DoD market customers.
Serves as the Chief Engineer for AF-IPPS responsible for defining system life-cycle development process framework for developing and delivering the AF-IPPS ERP system leveraging a model-driven design and implementation methodology. This includes establishing relevant policies, standards, methodologies, and detailed procedures to support agile and waterfall design and development structures. Ensures DODAF and other system deliverables are produced and delivered accurately and on time.
Performs and/or leads an enterprise architecture team to perform the following activities in support of the EA function:
- Provides a model-driven design and development process framework for delivering a contractual compliant ERP system
- Provides full integration support for the total system life cycle across multiple systems, applications, and platforms
- Focuses on specific areas such as customer relationship building, requirements definition and management, process/control gate support, systems integration, program management support, and technical integration
- Develops IPPS-A models for architectural enhancements, and develops system architecture documentation
- Generates formal technical review documentation and reviews and identifies inconsistencies
- Analyzes system requirements and dependencies for both IPPS-A hardware and software
- Converts mission and customer needs into system requirements and definition, and works directly with the functional and technical stakeholders to define and prioritize mission needs
- Leads or participates in the coordination, support and evaluation of program-level IPTs and meetings, and tracking actions and outcomes- Works with engineers and staff to develop designs and integrate components
- Interfaces with all aspects of the team to resolve engineering issues and actions
- Provides team leadership and technical guidance to less experienced systems engineers and supporting personnel
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant field with, and 16 years of related experience
- Minimum of five years prior experience in implementing model-driven system design and architectures
- Experience working with ERP systems in an Oracle or similar database platform
- Experience with DoD Information Technology and Security policies, procedures, standards and regulations
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, tuning, and technical support skills
- Broad exposure to a variety of technologies and concepts in multi-vendor systems environments, including: web services; modeling, performance tuning and capacity planning for large scale distributed systems; and implementation of high availability system configurations
- Experience with Solution and Enterprise Architecture, XML, XML Schema, Agile Methodology, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Architecture, BPMN 2.0, and Service Oriented Modeling Language
- Ability to attain SECRET clearance.
- Knowledge of the Agile development process
- Oracle EBS ERP 12.x and Oracle 11g database experience
- Experience as a Chief Engineer for a large software development system
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Linux and Red Hat Linux -- PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal Application on Portal Application Server
- Experience with Cameo and Ab Initio tool sets
US-San Antonio-TX-SAN ANTONIO