CACI is seeking Network/Systems Configuration Manager to support our client at Shaw Air Force Base, SC.
Our customer will look to you for the coordination of IT related configuration control to support the mission. You will maintain software, hardware version control and all hardware deliveries to our OCONUS/CONUS sites. Maintains proper configuration control of software, and warranty licenses. Our team wants you to select, use, and maintain analytical tools such as spreadsheets, databases, and special-purpose hardware, software and computing systems. You will analyze documents and processes, review reports and documentation for delivery to customers. Assists in instructing other analysts in processes and procedures. Attend the Configuration Control Board, and all working group meetings.
In this role, you will:
- Use extensive LAN/WAN background and experience to understand systems and network architecture configurations.
- Establish and support the AFCENT Configuration Control Board (CCB) in accordance with Joint, CENTCOM, AF, and local Operating Instructions.
- Provide functional management of the CCB, coordinate place and time of the board with the board president and other voting members, collect and publish agenda items, record meeting minutes, and publish information on a secure web page.
- Monitor, processes, and manage the Systems Requirements Documents utilizing Remedy and other software supporting the mission.
- Review and coordinate all NOSC Communications Task Orders (CTO) submissions, and release to AFCENT forward for publishing.
- Check all systems and network standard processes through performance evaluation for technical accuracy and viability.
- Ensure Special Instructions for Communicators submissions are technically accurate and up-to-date.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years' experience
- Security + CE version (you don't need this to interview, just prior to starting)
- Configuration Management experience -“ 3 years
- Expertise in Configuration Control Board (CCB)
- Ability to obtain MCSA Certification within 6 months of hire.
- MCSA Server Infrastructure 2012
- ITIL Foundations verion3
- CCNA certification
- USAF / DoD experience in Networks, Systems, Firewalls
- Associates degree
US-Shaw Air Force Base-SC-COLUMBIA