CACI International, Inc. is looking for a talented recruiting subject matter expert to provide programmatic, operational, and reporting expertise in support of continued effectiveness efforts within recruiting and staffing operations. The position will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Solutions Executive Director, and will be responsible for working with the Recruiting and HR leadership to improve effectiveness, efficiency and measurement of Talent Acquisition Programs (e.g. Campus, Employee Referrals, Employee Mobility, Sourcing, Alumni) as well as core recruiting business processes and initiatives. This position will need to apply advanced consulting skills in the areas of listening, written and oral communications, business analysis, business process design, and data management and reporting, in an effort to align the strategic direction with the operational execution of the service. In addition, the candidate will support and measure the effectiveness of the source strategy, recruiting campaigns, external events (job fairs), etc. and provide innovative solutions to maximize and evolve our effectiveness strategies and ultimately optimize the performance of the TA function from start to finish.
Candidate should possess a strong working knowledge of the recruiting industry, recruiting tools and technologies, and recruiting best practices. The candidate will have strong organizational skills and be a proven problem solver. Workday Recruiting experience is preferred.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise in the recruiting process, roles and responsibilities, and key metrics
- Consults and guides senior stakeholders to help design and implement more effective and efficient recruiting solutions.
- Conducts, captures and documents business process sessions to optimize roles, responsibilities and accountabilities to drive the right solution, identifying non-value added steps, data, and proposing new process improvements.
- Facilitates and drives needs assessment, requirements, options analysis, key stakeholder decision making, and process and reporting improvements with senior functional stakeholders
- Assists to drive ongoing efficiencies through increased automation, process improvement and systems implementation within budget constraints.
- Applies basic and advanced data analysis and data management techniques to develop basic and advanced reports in support of key Recruiting metrics using available tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Basic and Workday)
- Collect and provide data/metrics that support required understanding of Talent Acquisition programs and processes
- Serves as a quality assurance for the deployment, measurement and monitoring of key performance indicators (e.g. Service Level Agreements, Source Effectiveness, etc.) by recognizing and acting on inconsistencies in data or results and escalates unusual problems
- 6+ years’ experience working in a Recruiting Organization (or consulting capacity) with an emphasis on process analysis and design, as well as metrics and analytics.
- Excellent written communication skills to assist in the creation of documentation, training guides, communication documents, job aids, etc.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Visio)
- Experience working across Recruiting and HR to integrate solutions as needed to include line businesses and other functional specialties.
- Ability to problem solve, diagnose issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to multi task and work cross functionally.
- Familiar with Workday Recruiting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 10-12 years of relevant experience, and 6+years of demonstrated experience providing solutions delivery support to a Recruiting function, to include improving the effectiveness and efficiency of programs and core business processes and utilizing technical solutions to enable automation, and business processes.
- Candidate should possess a strong working knowledge of Recruiting best practices. Position requires previous experience driving requirements and analysis and design sessions.
- Position requires previous experience related to recruiting in the government contracting industry.
- Normal demands associated with an office environment.